Monday, October 5, 2009

Life Is Passing Me By

Today was not the greatest day. I woke up today with a horrible headache, it was so bad that I had to call into work sick. I started to fell queasy not too long after, and as I expected...yup. So I went back to bed and woke up around 2 or 3 o'clock. Luckily I don't have class in the morning because now I can't fall asleep. lol

The other night as I was driving home I had a thought, "Maybe Lance would like to go with me to the U2 concert?" So I called Matt and asked him about it. He called and talked to Lance and I've finally got someone to go with me! I was wanting to find someone to ride over there with me and back, but this is better than nothing. Plus no one else would enjoy the concert like Lance would, so I feel like that's worth it.

I got on facebook tonight and found some interesting news. One of my friends from working at Lowe's has gotten engaged! That's great news for her, but I feel like I'm stuck. Andrea, Carly, Alecia, and now Carrie are either engaged or married. Carrie and Melvin started dating a good while after Matt and I did. They met when they were working together at Lowe's also. Carrie and I used to be good friends but the past couple of years, not so much. There was a point where there was no doubt that she would be one of my bridesmaids. I just kinda feel left out in a bunch of ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment