Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm Ready For An Off Day


We are having company come to our lovely Academy store tomorrow! Exactly a week ago we had inventory, so our store is still trashed. Today and yesterday wasn't busy with people buying shoes, just people messing up the shelves looking at them. I get so tired of having to hold peoples hand while they shop. I understand that people need help, that's why I have a job there. But when someone needs a Nike shoe and they grab a box that has New Balance on it...I get frustrated!


I am ready to get out of Glencoe. There is nothing wrong with Glencoe, Al. I am just tired of being in this messy house! The hot water has been off since around May, we've had a small water leak about a month ago and Dad turned the water off. The oven doesn't work and there's only one eye that works on our stove. Besides of all the stuff that is wrong with my parents house I am basically ready to be out of the house again. I have a lot of things i need to take care of before I leave. I think I've decided on the bedding that I'm going to buy for when I move.


No comments:

Post a Comment